The Polar Express has been one of my favorite books since I was a kid. I remember going to the public library and listening to Mrs. Roberts read it to my class. She had a special way of bringing books to life. I was really excited when the book was made into a movie. Ben is finally old enough to sit through me reading the entire book. I've showed him the movie, too. He loves trains so much I just knew he would enjoy it. After reading the book last night, Ben wanted to make a train with the dining room table chairs. He called it the Polar Express train and put his stuffed animals in each chair for his passengers. He even blew his conductor whistle. I just had to snap a few pictures. I love this boy and his imagination!
Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment