Friday, December 9, 2011

Picking Out Our Christmas Tree

We had so much fun picking out our Christmas tree last night. Grandma and Grandpa Byrd went with us to get their tree, too. We stopped at Chili's first for dinner, then headed over to Lowe's to see if they had the perfect tree. They did not....they only had 5-6 ft. Frasers left, so we decided to check Home Depot. They had a much bigger selection and we found our tree there. It is currently sitting in the tree stand fluffing out. We are so excited to decorate it this afternoon! I am so ashamed that it is 9 days into December and we are just now getting a tree. We've just been so busy! Enjoy the pictures!

Ben enjoying his Shirley Temple at Chili's last night


playing with Grandpa's iPhone



Ben said he wants one of these for Christmas...I bet Daddy does, too!


Ben went right up to a tree at Lowe's and started dragging it out of the bin.




We were laughing so hard! I can't believe he pulled that tree all by himself!








checking out the sticky sap on his handsinspecting the tree with Daddy


Ben loved this tree, but Daddy said it was too short and skinny, so off to Home Depot we went!










Ben was too busy with this string to pose with our tree. I'll post pictures once it's decorated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment