Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve

We spend every Christmas Eve in Avon Park at my Aunt Darla and Uncle Kurt's house. We have a very big family on my mother's side as you will see in the pictures. We always bring finger foods and Uncle Kurt makes venison burgers. Jeremy and I made sausage balls and a white chocolate peppermint cheesecake. Everything was so good! We got home around 9:00 and made cookies for Santa. Ben had a hard time falling asleep. I think he was just too excited about Santa coming. Enjoy the pictures!
The very first picture is most of my family on my mother's side (aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.) The second picture is cousins and our babies. The bottom picture is just cousins.
being silly...
My cousin Kacie and me. We are only a year apart.
Cousin Lauren and Ben
Ben wanted to take a picture of Aunt Cindy, cousin Katie and me
I tried to get a picture of Ben in front of Aunt Darla's tree, but the lighting was weird.
Cousins: Katie, Amanda, Me, Brandi, Kevin Jr., Robbie, Kacie, and Whitney
Me, Ben and Kacie
Ben loved the chocolate covered strawberries
Kacie with Aunt Darla's dog Chloe and her dog Kodie
My family!
Katie and Ben
Aunt Darla and Ben
Nana's grandbabies: Caleb, Lauren, Nathan and Ben
My sister, Stephanie and her daughter, Lauren
Ben putting out some carrots for Santa's reindeer
Cookies and milk for Santa!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Byrd Family! I didn't know Darla was your aunt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bonny! Yes, Darla is my aunt. She is so awesome! I think she told me that she is friends with your Aunt Mary. Does that sound right? Hope ya'll had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete