Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Photo Out-takes

I just had to share these out-takes from our Christmas photo shoot last weekend. (I wanted to do them early so I could hand them out at Thanksgiving...my family is huge and I'm too cheap to buy that many stamps, ha ha!) I usually use the family photos Lexi does for us each year, but I was feeling a little creative this year thanks to my two new favorite websites: Etsy and Pinterest. I didn't post the pictures we used on the card...you will just have to wait and see them when your Christmas card arrives in the mail.



Can you tell he is tired of smiling?




Santa's little helper being mischievous.......

Ha! I love this fake little grin :)


Kisses for Mama!

My mother was a trooper. She tagged along to help us get the shots we wanted. I snapped this cute pic of her and Ben when we were done.

Who knew it would be this hard to get a three year old to look directly at the camera and smile?



We were just fooling around at this point. I wanted some extra shots in case my "creative" idea didn't turn out.



This is one of my favorite shots but didn't really go on the card I liked. This is the background on my computer at work right now. My students have been "oohing" and "aahing" over it this week.


Ben is so over picture-taking........ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment