Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ben's 3 Year Photos

We met Lexi Wharem at Bok Tower on November 5th for Ben's three year photos. I still can't believe my baby is three. I feel like I posted his two year photos yesterday. Time is a flyin'. I think these pictures get better each year. Lexi is awesome!

Grandma and Grandpa tagged along this year so we could take some family pictures. I love how they turned out! I'm having a hard time deciding which to print and hang. I hope you all enjoy looking at them!

Lexi found this neat little hut for us to do some pictures in. She said the light was great and she was right!





Lexi also found this neat little tunnel covered with vines. Ben LOVED running back and forth through it. This was the highlight of picture-taking for him.





























I love these shots of Ben playing with his train. She caught him in the above shot saying "choo choo." Precious!




One of Ben's favorite stories right now is "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein. We were actually reading that book in the hut pictures (Ben impressed Lexi with his "reading" of the book. He has almost every page memorized). I love this picture of him standing under the orange tree; it reminds me of the book.

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog on Laci's page..Love these family pictures Ashley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your family pictures...Lexi did a fabulous job! Ben is so handsome! We love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete