Tuesday, August 30, 2011

School Germs!

Mama and Daddy brought home school germs after just one week in the classroom, ha! Grandpa Byrd came to the rescue last week by taking Ben to the doctor on Thursday. Ben had been really fussy all week and started complaining of a sore throat by Wednesday. Dr. Larue said he had pharyngitis. Claritin once a day and some Advil have been helping a lot. We were all pretty wiped-out last week so we've been trying to chill and get lots of rest. I've posted lots of randoms from our week. I can't believe this is the last week of August. Ben will be 3 in four weeks!!!




Ben and Daddy reading "One Fish Two Fish"


I remember wondering how old he would be when he could pull books off this shelf by himself...






Ben loves the show Bubble Guppies on Nick Jr. One of the characters wears orange goggles, so Ben LOVES to wear these! I just can't resist taking pictures of him with them on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment