Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's August already??!!

I can't believe August has rolled back around already! This summer went by way too fast. I'm having to make myself sit here and update the blog, because I feel like there are a million other things I should be doing to get ready for the new school year! Ben will be 3 years old in less than two months....can ya'll believe it?! I've been surfing the internet looking for ideas for his birthday celebration. Ben has told me that he wants a GREEN birthday cake! That's his favorite color if I haven't already mentioned it.

We've had a pretty low-key week. Jeremy and I have been doing a few projects around the house while Ben's at Joycie's in the mornings. My niece Lauren stayed the night with us Thursday night. Ben loves when she comes to visit. He still can't pronounce his L's, so instead of struggling to say Lauren, he just calls her "cousin." It's pretty cute. We took them to Lakeside Village for pizza and ice cream, then to Common Ground Park. Lauren thought it was pretty much the coolest park ever! Here are the pictures from the last few weeks. Enjoy!













Love this! Ben and Grandma on the see-saw. (Jeremy and I were on the other side making them bounce really high!)








Ben and cousin Lauren building a tower






Ben playing with his memory game before bed one night. He's really not that interested in finding matches yet. He just flips all the tiles up and says what's underneath each :)




CHEESE!!!!


Rainy afternoons = boredom! Ben and Daddy played bowling on the Wii for the first time this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment