Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back to work!

Jeremy and I had a pretty uneventful first week back at work. Ben did great getting back to his usual routine. I missed him so much! One of my friends had a party for her son on Saturday. He just turned one so we got to party with them. Ben behaved so well. He sure made us proud. I've posted a few random pictures from our week below. Have a great week, everyone!










His expression cracks me up!

Ben and me before Bennett's 1st birthday party!

My cutie!




This is an old picture I found on one of my memory cards. This was taken before the FHS Graduation ceremony in June. I thought it was a cute family picture. Grandma and Grandpa Byrd had come over to watch Ben so we could go to the ceremony and snapped this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment