Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

His new thing....covering one eye and saying, "I'm a pirate, ARHHH!!!"
Ben in his big boy underwear!
Our family self-portrait :)
My Mother's Day gift.....new running shoes from FITNiche :)
Ben loves his Grandma and Grandpa
Ben and Momma on Mother's Day
Ben and cousin Lauren
Cousin Lauren, Ben and cousin Nathan
Nana's grandbabies: Lauren, Nathan, Ben and Caleb
I'm having to write my post at the bottom of the pictures today because I can't seem to insert a space before that first picture. I've had a great Mother's Day and first week of May. It's hard to believe I've been a mother for three years, although I truly can't remember what my life was like before having Ben. He is just such a joy.
I've posted tons of pictures from today and this past week. Jeremy took me to FITNiche Friday night for new running shoes. I've got two races coming up this month so this was the perfect Mother's Day gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment