Sunday, May 15, 2011

Counting down to Summer!

We have had another great week. We are so excited that summer is just around the corner. Less than 20 work days left! Ben keeps saying he wants to go to the hotel. When I ask him what hotel he is talking about, he says, "the one with the octopus slide." I see a trip to Gaylord Palms in our near future....
I've posted tons of random pictures below. I'm still having fun experimenting with my Nikon. I love the in-camera editing options. I've been cropping and changing the color to sepia. They look really cool to me in monochrome. Enjoy!
This is the train Ben made the other day. I was so proud to see him being so creative! He would take turns sitting in each chair saying, "choo choo!"
Ben and Grandma riding the carouselHe is so over these pictures with me, ha ha!Ben hanging out in his new big boy undies! I just can't resist snapping pictures of him in them :)Playing around with the camera's timer functionI love my sous chef!Ben loves cracking eggs :) He says, "Ewwwww!!!""Taste it, Mama!"Happy driver :)Ben and Daddy reading Ben's first library books......If You Give a Mouse a Cookie and If You Give a Pig a Pancake.

No comments:

Post a Comment