Sunday, February 6, 2011

February Fun!

February is off to a fun start! Ben and I visited Bok Tower Monday afternoon since the weather was so gorgeous. He fed the swans and a friendly squirrel. I got some cute pictures of him playing around the tower. It's one of my favorite spots because Ben can run around and try to climb trees.

Last night we met the family in Bartow at Palace Pizza to celebrate Jeremy's 28th birthday. We love their pizza, although I'm sure it has nothing on the pizza in Naples, Italy (I want to go there SO badly!)

Here are the pictures from this week:




The squirrel eating Ben's goldfish cracker :-)

I love this picture of him running down the hill by the tower :)








Ben and Daddy @ Frostbite

Ben and Momma @ Palace Pizza

Ben and Papa Stone

Ben with Miss Pauline

studying the menu......


Ben taking a picture of Daddy :-)

He finishes eating before everyone else, then takes turns sitting in all our laps :)



No comments:

Post a Comment