Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day sickies :/

We had a very interesting Valentine's Day weekend this year. Ben and I made our V-Day crafts Friday night and Saturday, thank goodness, because I started feeling very poorly Saturday night and Sunday. I thought it was a case of allergies, but I started having chills and body aches. Ben started having the same symptoms, so we went to see Dr. LaRue Tuesday. Ben had a double-ear infection, so we both started antibiotics and prescription-strength cold meds that night. We are feeling much better this weekend.

Jeremy and I went on a date last night and saw Just Go With It. It was sooo funny! We had not been to the movies in so long, so it was a very nice night. We ended up skipping dinner and just ate popcorn and ice cream (Cold Stone Creamery is right next to the theater we went to). We wanted to be home in time to put Ben to bed.

Here are the pictures from the past two weeks. The first four pictures are shots Grandpa took with his Nikon. Ben was running a fever Friday morning, so Grandpa stayed home with him. The first picture is from the play park yesterday. Grandma and Grandpa kept Ben so Jeremy and I could have a date night :-)





Trying to get a picture of Ben with the valentines we made

Our Valentine's Day crafts. We had so much fun making these! (Above: thumbprint heart cards for Aunt Joycie and Cousin Cassie & Below: Bee Mine valentines for Ben's friends at Joycie's)
One of Ben's new favorite things is to play "club house" in his crib. He'll climb in and want me to hang a blanket over the top.



Ben with a mouth full of chips and salsa

Enjoying a Valentine's Day lollipop :-)

Pictures from the baseball game in Ft. Meade

No comments:

Post a Comment