Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lots of New Pictures! (and an update of course!)

It has been a very busy two weeks for the Byrd family. Baseball season has begun, so Jeremy is very busy coaching. I am taking another ESOL class, so I've been working on the 38 assignments and 10 week lesson plan every free minute I've had. I will be so glad when this class is over.

Ben has had a good couple of weeks. The weather has been a little crazy; either raining or too cold to play outside most days. We are definitely looking forward to some warmer weather. Potty training is still going well. He will be ready for big boy underwear soon! He is growing up way too fast.

Here are the pictures from the past two weeks. Enjoy!

Seriously mom, do you have to take pictures in the bathroom? (Ha! Ha!)

He loves to build with the mega blocks.

Fun play park pictures!!! It was cold, but we were tired of being indoors.

Ben took this picture. Pretty good, huh?

He was so excited to watch daddy going down the slide :)

Ready, set, race!




Hooray for matching blue hoodies!




Look at this concentration...very carefully placing the watermelon on his fork.

I LOVE this grin!

Eagle Ridge Mall photos


Dinner @ Chili's Friday night.


Cheeeeese!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment