Sunday, February 27, 2011

February, where did you go?

I feel like I blinked and February is gone! This year is flying by. We have had a great week, thanks to this gorgeous Florida weather! Ben and I get to spend a lot of quality time together during baseball season. We've been going for afternoon walks, swinging & sliding, and playing in the water. I love this time of year when everything turns green again. It puts a little hop in my step :-)

We are looking forward to the month of March. Plenty of baseball games to see and Spring Break around the corner. Here are this week's pictures of Mister Ben:

A nudist in the making :-)

Fun times at the "train store" aka Books-A-Million! Every night, I have a little discussion with Ben about what the next day will be. When I told him Friday night that the following day was Saturday, he said he wanted to go to Sebring to go to the train store and Olive Garden. How can you say no to that?


I believe he was saying, "chica-chica-chica-chica-woot-woot!"

A visit to Petsmart :-) Aren't these hamsters adorable?!?

He loves to look at the starfish

and the turtles

Slinky fun at Olive Garden


I just couldn't resist posting this picture of Ben's sweet little cheekies, ha ha! He is already getting a tan line.

Ben and Daddy getting shoes on for lunch at Frostbite today



Eating some croutons and cheese from Grandpa's salad

Mrs. Sophie always gives Ben ice cream :-)

"Here you go, Mommy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment