We spent the second weekend of Spring Break at the Gaylord Palms. Ya'll know it's our home away from home. I've been making a little extra money selling jewelry, so I treated my favorite guys to a weekend getaway! The weather had been cool all week, but warmed up just in time for us to splash in the pool. We did a little shopping and even had Easter breakfast at Villa de Flora. Ben was thrilled that the Easter Bunny found him and delivered a basket of goodies at the hotel. Nana got Ben a Thomas and Friends dvd a few months ago, so he has been on a Thomas kick. The Easter Bunny brought him the wooden engine James, the Chug Wash from Chuggington, some books, train stickers and a chocolate bunny. On the way home, we met Grandma & Grandpa at Bok Tower for an Easter picnic. Grandpa is taking another photo workshop, so he snapped some pics while we were there.
We've had such a great week off! I am so thankful to have a job that allows me this much time off with my family!
 |
Ben picked this flower for me while we were loading up the car.
|
 |
| Swimming with his train, Paxton! |
 |
| Walking to Wrecker's for dinner |
 |
| Silly boy! He's had one too many Shirley Temples :-) |
 |
| my guys :-) |
 |
| More swimming on Saturday! |
 |
| and fishing |
 |
| sunglasses and shirley temples |
 |
| Poolside with a People magazine! I haven't done that in years! I stopped and picked up a few magazines on the way to the pool. The clerk said something about me reading my "weekly gossip" and I almost told him about all of the books I just read on world history, economic theories, wars, revolutions and geography. I was overdue for a little "light" reading. Don't judge, dude! |
 |
| poolside picnic! |
 |
| Ben was so tired after swimming all day. I snapped this sweet picture of him watching Fireman Sam in the hotel room before we left for dinner Saturday night. |
 |
| We got back from dinner in time to watch the men from Gator World feed the alligators in the atrium. It was really cool! |
 |
| Ben was so excited about his chocolate bunny! I love his face in this picture! |
 |
| I may have stolen these from his Easter basket........... |
 |
| ready for breakfast at Villa de Flora! |
 |
| my handsome baby! |
 |
| We had a fun egg hunt at Bok Tower! |
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment