We have been very busy this last week, but it has been so awesome! Jeremy has had 3 games a week for the past several weeks--that has been exhausting. If you're familiar with Frostproof, you know you can sit on the hill that faces the outfield and watch the games from your car. Ben and I have been doing a lot of that lately. Sometimes we get our chairs out and sit on the hill and other times we just eat ice cream in the car while we watch the game. Grandma parks beside us so we get to hang out with her, too! We met the Mills family at Frostbite before Friday night's game. I have worked with Elya for six years now. We were pregnant with our babies together. Wren and Ben are less than one month apart and had so much fun playing together. I have a cute picture of them together below. In addition to all of the baseball games, we've been busy at home, too. We got a new dresser for our bedroom that Jeremy and Ben had fun putting together. I've also been studying really hard for a test that I took yesterday--and passed! I am adding the Social Science grades 6-12 subject area to my teaching certificate. I am ecstatic because it really gives me a ton of different subjects that I can teach (and that I'm passionate about!). The test covered Geography, Economics, Political Science, U.S. History, World History and methods of Social Science. I've been teaching Reading for seven years now, so I cannot wait for a Social Science position to open up so I can switch!
Here are the pictures from our past week:
 |
| I was so happy to see this after my exam yesterday! |
 |
| Ben had fun celebrating St. Patrick's Day at school on Friday. He came home sporting this cute hat. |
 |
| This was Ben being silly one night at the baseball game. It was dark, but he kept putting these sunglasses on and leaning out the window singing "you gotta stay cool" to Grandma |
 |
| Ben picked out a Trapezoid and Triangle to share with his preschool friends for letter T week. Jeremy's has been teaching Ben these names since he was a baby and he knows them by heart! |
 |
| I loaded up Ben's bike one afternoon and we headed to the park. He rode his bike from the park to the library to return his books. |
 |
| Ben also rode his bike to this old tree that I used to climb as a little girl. I decided I would show Ben where I used to sit and he thought his mama was awesome for climbing that big tree. After getting up there, I told Ben I wasn't so sure about how to get down. I said, "I guess I'll have to jump." He closed his eyes and turned his head and said, "Oh no! I can't watch!" So cute!!!! |
 |
| Helping Daddy with the new dresser |
 |
| Ben and Wren at Frostbite |
 |
| My handsome date last Friday night |
 |
| Chillin' and watching those Bulldogs! |
No comments:
Post a Comment