Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Random Cuteness

I apologize for all of these "random" posts, but that's about all I have time for these days. Jeremy is gone a lot for baseball practices and games, so I feel accomplished for just making it through each day with work, household chores and taking care of my sweet boy! We are blessed with work for sure and I'm so thankful for this handy iPhone that helps me capture some of our special times together.

Fun dinner at Tapatios one night! We were having fun playing some counting games while we waited.

coloring at Tapatios

sweet angel sleeping after some Sunday shopping

My happy and very helpful grocery shopping buddy

We played trains outside one day, so this is Ben with his conductor's hat on in front of the pretty azaleas.

helping mama snap the green beans for dinner one evening

playing firetrucks!

I cannot believe how fast he is growing! He will be bigger than me in no time!

We found Ben his very own chair for watching baseball games at Sam's Club

Somehow, I missed blogging about Ben's Thanksgiving program. I found this sweet picture and wanted to share. This was the night he said he was thankful for "Mommy & Daddy" in his best British accent. LOVE him to pieces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment