Oh, darling, don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up
Just stay this little
Ben loves trains so I knew he would love this train engineer costume to play in. He was so excited when I gave it to him. He did not want to take it off. He wanted us to call him "Conductor Ben." I love this boy's imagination. I wish he could stay this little forever.
This is so precious! Grace Louise is really into trains too! Have you ever taken him the railroad museum in Parrish... Thomas the Train comes there every year... March 17th and 24th this year. He would love it!
Jeremy and I have been married for six years now! We were high school sweethearts and added a sweet baby boy named Ben to our family October 1, 2008. We couldn't be more in love with him! This blog chronicles our adventures for our dear family and friends.
This is so precious! Grace Louise is really into trains too! Have you ever taken him the railroad museum in Parrish... Thomas the Train comes there every year... March 17th and 24th this year. He would love it!
ReplyDelete