Thursday, March 1, 2012

The things I'm looking forward to this month...

that are keeping me from going insane!

1. Baseball Alumni game/BBQ dinner (praying Mrs. Dyer makes strawberry shortcake again)
2. Playdate at the children's museum with Laci, Marlee and Easton
3. SPRING BREAK
4. Two nights at the Gaylord Palms with my boys for the low price of $99 per night
5. Getting my 45 minute formal observation over with

I can't put this on my list yet because it's not definite, but I think I figured out a way to get back into my running routine. Jeremy has had so many baseball games lately. Four this week to be exact if you count the alumni game. I think I'm going to leave Ben with Grandma and Grandpa Byrd during the home games (if they don't mind) and run the track with a flashlight! That's right folks! If you pass the high school and see a weird light going round and round, that will probably be me, ha ha!

I promise I will post pictures soon! They take so much time to upload and every minute is so precious to me right now! I got to see my BFF Michelle last week. She is in Polk County from Germany for a few weeks. I was so happy to get my Michelle fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment