We have had such a great week off. Jeremy's baseball team played in a tournament Monday-Wednesday at Lake Region High School. FHS ended up being the runner-up in the tournament. The championship game was so intense! We lost by one run in a game that went into extra innings. Grandpa took some pictures of us at Bok Tower on Thursday and Ben had his first x-ray. We left Friday for a little get-a-way at the Gaylord Palms. Ben always has such a good time swimming and exploring the hotel. We played at the pool all of Friday afternoon and most of Saturday. We put on our green and headed out to dinner for St. Patty's Day. We tried a new restaurant called BJ's Brewery. It was pretty good! We got home this morning and have been doing laundry.....getting ready for back to work! I'm so sad to see this week end. 12 weeks until summer vacation!!!
Here are this week's pictures:

We did a little shopping at Lakeside Village on Sunday. Ben loves running around the water fountain and tossing pennies in. I snapped this cute shot while we were there. We headed over to Common Ground Park next. I left my camera in the car so I could play, too!

Here are tons of pictures from our trip to the Gaylord Palms. We love this place!
No comments:
Post a Comment