Monday, January 17, 2011

I heart long weekends!

Three-day weekends are perfect! We took Ben to Eagle Ridge Mall Friday night to ride the carousel. It is one of his favorite things to do right now. We also took him to the arcade for the first time. He seemed a little overwhelmed by all the lights and sounds at first, but after he adjusted he had a great time with the popcorn and duckie game. We had another adventure on Saturday. We went to the Brandon Mall with Grandma and Grandpa Byrd. Jeremy needed to have his iPod fixed at the Apple store and I knew Ben would love the double-decker carousel. We had a lazy day Sunday, only getting out to get groceries that evening. Today was even more relaxing with all the rain. Ben and I played inside all day and had some quality snuggle time :)

I wish every weekend was three days long :) Here are the pictures from this weekend:

Here are some pictures from our trip to Brandon on Saturday.




Ben did not want to wake up from his nap today. He looked so cute and comfy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment