Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our last week of Summer 2010

Well, Summer 2010 is officially over for the Byrd family *tear*. This summer went by way too fast. It seriously feels like we just got out. We have enjoyed spending almost every minute of the past two months with Ben. He has grown so much in that short period of time.

I got to work in my classroom Tuesday afternoon and all day Wednesday. Ben loved playing with all the markers and spinning in my desk chair, haha! That helped me get in the new-school-year spirit! I get excited thinking about the first pep rally and football game of the fall. Ben's birthday is coming up soon, so I'll be planning that shortly. After that is Halloween, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas! Before you know it, we'll be ringing in a new year!

Here are the pictures of our last week of summer. I'm hoping to have some fun work stories for the blog next week! ;)

This was the day of no nap.......he crawled in my lap after dinner and knocked out! He slept from 6:30 pm to 7:30 am.



mowing like daddy

eating yogurt...the messier the better!



surprise!

Sheer determination :)

This is a close-up of Ben's art work. This is what every piece looks like right now :D

Quick snapshot before bed!

Heading to the lake!






Showing momma a shell

watching daddy mow the yard

Play park fun!



Gangsta! (don't ya' just love the graffiti on the slide??? good grief!)

No comments:

Post a Comment