Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's Willie Nelson!

We have had another great week of summer vacation. We are not looking forward to going back to work in a week. Ben is so much fun these days. I am loving this age and am not looking forward to losing so much time with him. He turned 22 months old August 1st. That means his 2nd birthday is just two months away. I thought his first year flew by, but I'm thinking his 2nd year went by even faster. I really wish there was a way to freeze certain moments in time so I could go back to experience them again.

Here are some random shots of Ben from this past week. The title of this blog will make much more sense when you get down to the bottom of this post :D Enjoy!

Ben loves playing with Grandpa's "flashwight"

Riding his "motorcycle" at Grandma & Grandpa's house

Spinning around on the stool at Frosbite


Trying very hard to get a good mommy and Ben picture

The best smile he would give me, haha!

Thinking very carefully about which crayon to use next...


Ben and his orange "wowwipop!"

Ready for a lake day with Aunt Joycie :)
Ben had a great time tonight playing with the guitar Grandpa pulled out of the garage. We were watching Willie Nelson on CMT and Ben was completely fascinated. He was so cute trying to play it and kept calling it a "gui-car." I've posted video and pictures of his guitar-playing debut below.



No comments:

Post a Comment