Monday, March 8, 2010

March Madness A Deux

Okay, March is not quite as crazy this year as it was last year. There are, however, a few similarities. Jeremy and I have been getting the kids ready for FCAT. It starts tomorrow. I've been baking muffins and am actually waiting for the last batch to cool so I can pack them up and go to bed! I finished all of my course work so that I could apply for a professional teaching certificate last March.....Jeremy is working on his this march :) We got a lot of homework done yesterday afternoon. It was fun sitting around brainstorming math lessons with my husband. Are we nerds or what?

Ben has had another great week with Cassie. He can now say Hannah, Peyton, Cole, and Hayden. These are his playmates from Aunt Joycie's house. The big kids all love him so much. They ask to give him hugs before he leaves. Ben and Uncle Randy have been bonding, too. Aunt Joycie says he'll crawl up and down in the recliner Uncle Randy sits in. She says he looks forward to getting to see Ben on Fridays :) Ben has a new, super-cheesy grin he poses when Mommy's camera is in his face. Take a look for yourselves....it's in almost every picture!

14 work days left until Spring Break. Yahoo!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovin' the new cheese! :) We are thinking about naming boy #2 Hayden! :) Seein the name in your blog keeps reinforcing it! :) Happy not so crazy March! :)

    ReplyDelete