Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good-bye February!

Tomorrow is March 1st and Ben will be 17 months old! We went to Macy's last night for some new clothes. Ben has just about out-grown his 12-month size clothes. It always makes me a little sad when we have to go up a size in clothing....it's a very tangible reminder of how fast he is growing up. We've also had to switch to a booster seat for eating. Ben decided he was no longer happy in a high chair and wanted to be at the table with mommy and daddy.


We have had a great week. The baseball team won two district games last week. Jeremy has a winning record for the first time in his coaching career. Way to go hubby! If you're out riding around, check out that baseball field.....it is looking mighty sharp!


I also want to mention (and celebrate) the fact that Ben has been healthy for an entire month! We love Dr. LaRue, but it sure is nice to go a month without a visit to the doctor. Now more than ever, I am sure we made the right decision in taking him out of daycare. I realize we'll have to deal with the germs and sickness when he goes to pre-K, but I'm so thankful for the break right now.


I've posted some pictures of our week below. We got to spend the entire afternoon with our Godson, Hayden, yesterday. Ben and Hayden had a great time playing together. I didn't get any good pictures of them together, but I snapped a few of Ben, Shannon, and Corretta. I've also uploaded the cutest little video of Ben telling the camera some of the different animal sounds and body parts he knows :) Enjoy!

Helping Shannon find his eyes
Fascinated with Corretta's ring
Ben and his Godparents
Coloring with cousin Lauren
Cheeeeeese!

Playing with some pine bark

No comments:

Post a Comment