Saturday, March 20, 2010

Quick Update & New Pictures

I think we're just about over our sickness that started last week! Hooray! Just in time for Spring Break, which is one week away! I am really looking forward to spending the week with my two favorite boys. The baseball team has a tournament Monday-Thursday, so we're hoping to get away for a few days at the end of the break.

Ben is learning new words so rapidly now that I can't keep track of them all! He usually calls me "momma", but sometimes I refer to myself as "mommy", so one of his new words is "momma-y". It is so cute! He is starting to put two words together, like "bye Daddy" and "help Mommy". He is also learning to count. Jeremy has him counting to 12 already! He is just so much fun! I am loving this age and stage of development! Here are some new pictures of Ben from the past week and a half. He's still flashing his super-cheesy grin.

Oh, and I finally put a playlist on the blog! Thank you Mrs. Emily Hurst for the easy directions! Now you can enjoy some of my favorite songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment