Friday, December 13, 2013

Jingle Bell 5K

We had so much fun at the Jingle Bell 5K tonight! It was Ben's first 5K distance! Jeremy actually raced, while Ben and I walked, ran, and stopped for pictures with Christmas decorations! Jeremy did very well...2nd place in his age group! We are so proud of him. After the race, we went over to Karen and Jeanette's house for chili and cookies. Ben and Jayden had a blast playing trains together!

Jayden and Ben

We had fun at the race with the Pillers!

Landon, Bella and Ben before the race

The kids loved the birthday cake for Jesus!

Karen and me

The FHS running group! I love working with these people!

Ben and Landon after the race with their medals

I pushed Ben and Bella in the stroller during the race and they loved stopping to look and take pictures with the Christmas decorations!




No comments:

Post a Comment