Ben woke up shortly after 7:00 this morning. He was just so excited to see if Santa had remembered his house! Santa did not disappoint. He left an awesome train set, firetruck, remote-controlled helicopter and a Jake and the Neverland Pirates play ship tent. Ben's elf, Jack, left a sweet letter and a cute little
Elf on the Shelf Tervis tumbler. Ben loves his elf and is sad when he has to fly back to the North Pole.
After opening presents, Daddy made some delicious breakfast burritos for us. We let Ben play with his new goodies before heading over to Grandma & Grandpa Byrd's for more presents and lunch. Ben got some more great presents from Grandma & Grandpa. I think his favorite is the Disney train set. Jeremy and I got some great gifts, too! One of our favorites is the pizza stone. I got a beautiful canvas of our family picture that I can't wait to hang. We all got annual passes to Disney again! We are so excited for another year of Disney adventures!!!
After opening our presents, we had an awesome lunch with Grandma & Grandpa, Papa Stone and Uncle Chuck. We had peppermint cookies & peppermint sundaes for dessert.
 |
| Merry Christmas, everyone! |
 |
| making coffee in our new Keurig! |
 |
| trying out the pizza stone for the 1st time |
No comments:
Post a Comment