Sunday, December 16, 2012

Anniversary Getaway

Jeremy and I snuck off to the Gaylord Palms in Orlando to celebrate our anniversary. We had a fun dinner at Wrecker's Sports Bar. After dinner we explored the hotel and checked out some of the shows they had going on in the Emerald Plaza. We got some ice cream and got in our PJs to watch a movie in the room (Taken 2). We slept in really late this morning and got dressed for breakfast. Jeremy treated me to the breakfast buffet at Sunset Sam's. It's the big sailboat in the Key West section of the hotel. The food was so good! Jeremy loved their omelet station and I loved the strawberry apple crepes. Yum, yum!!!

Here are a few pictures we snapped with the iPhone while we were gone.Ben had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa while we were gone. Ben and Granpa had a little dinner date while Grandma went to her Christmas party. Ben and Grandpa made cookies and everything!


Jeremy's buttermilk fried chicken. So yummy!

I had the baby back ribs

the huge tv screens!


the view from our balcony :)

breakfast at Sunset Sam's

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple! Sounds like you celebrated in style. (Saving this idea for me and Jimmy when I no longer have a child at the breast! lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Emily! We had such a lovely time. You two should definitely try this!

    ReplyDelete