Sunday, December 30, 2012

Disney

We are already getting good use out of our annual passes to Disney! I really wanted to go to the Magic Kingdom today since it's actually cold in Florida. We usually sweat to death so it was nice to get bundled up for Disney. I guess everyone had the same idea because it was packed! We didn't get to ride much, but we still had a lot of fun!

We are so excited that we get to come here as much as we want in 2013! Thanks, Grandma & Grandpa!






1st on the agenda: eat popcorn & ride Walt Disney Railroad


I snapped this of Ben driving on the Tomorrowland Speedway. This is his favorite!


cool man!
worn out and taking a much needed rest

enjoying his Mickey shortbread cookie



Grandpa's panoramic picture with the new iPhone
Aunt Darla, your baseball quilt kept me warm today!

Grandpa and his sweet boy

playing checkers at Cracker Barrel

No comments:

Post a Comment