Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkin Festival

We drove to Bradenton today for Hunsader Farm's pumpkin festival. Grandma and Grandpa joined us and we had a very fun day. The weather was gorgeous. Ben had fun playing with pumpkins and playing the charity games. He enjoyed the butterfly garden again and actually held a butterfly this year. He got picked again for the frog jumping contest. I'll try to upload the video from that in a bit. His frog was a bit jumpy and it scared him! I think the best part of Ben's day was riding the train. I enjoyed some homemade pumpkin ice cream and Ben had a candy apple and popcorn. We snacked the whole time we were there, so we had a late lunch/early supper at Cody's Roadhouse before going home.

Here are some pictures of our fun day at Hunsader Farms!







I saw this golf cart that said "Grandpa's Cart" so I made Neal stand beside it, lol!












We carved Ben's little pumpkin when we got home

No comments:

Post a Comment