Monday, October 22, 2012

Ben's 4 Year Pictures

I still can't believe my baby is four! He is growing up into such a handsome young man. Grandpa Byrd took some pictures of us this morning at Crooked Lake Ranch. I love how they turned out! These are the ones he has shared with me so far. I'll post more as I get them.

It is so nice to have an awesome photographer in the family. We decided on Saturday to do the pictures Monday morning since it would be cool. I had a nice shirt and sweater for Ben, so I definitley wanted the weather to be cooler. We had fun posing and didn't break into the first sweat.

I LOVE this one!!!


And this one!!!

Love it in black & white too!

He is making one of his silly faces here, but I love it!




Benny sandwich!


Jeremy and Ben look a little Asian here, but I think it's cute! I need to teach them the 1-2-3 then open your eyes trick!


No comments:

Post a Comment