Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

We have had a wonderfully relaxing Easter Sunday. Ben woke up to some nice treats from the Easter Bunny. He got several books this year. We tried not to give so much candy since he got so much at Aunt Joyce's. I found a great book called J is for Jesus. It tells the story of Easter using all the letters of the alphabet. He got a Max & Ruby book and Happy Easter, Mouse! At one point, Ben said, "I think the Easter Bunny likes books!" Too funny! He also got a kite that we're going to try out after dinner. It is so hot outside!

We had an egg hunt before lunch and Grandma & Grandpa Byrd came over to watch. Grandpa took some great pictures of Ben. We're over at their house now waiting for Easter dinner. Jeremy and Ben are playing Chutes & Ladder.

I hope you all have had a great day. Enjoy the pictures!















Our pretty Easter Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment