Saturday, January 21, 2012

Puzzles, Balloon Hats, and Beauty & the Beast!

We've had an interesting week. Ben's cold got worse over the weekend so we started an antibiotic Sunday night. Jeremy stayed home with him Tuesday just to give him an extra day of rest before he went back to Joyce's around the other kids. Semester exams were also this week, so it just seemed a little crazy at school. Our new principal called an assembly and explained his expectations to the students. He is basically just enforcing the Code of Conduct and some students are acting like babies about it. It really made for an interesting week at work, ha!

Baseball try-outs were this week, so Jeremy is gone until about 6:30 each night. Ben and I have sure missed him. We get used to him being home by 4:30 so the extra two hours seem like alot. Ben loves going to the field and helping his daddy on the tractor. They are so cute riding around together. I've taken pictures on my phone, but can't find the cord that lets you upload them to the computer. I'll have to take my Nikon down and get a picture to post here.

We took Ben and Miss Ashton to Chili's Friday night and did a little shopping at the mall. Miss Ashton is going to be babysitting Ben while Jeremy and I go to the Hall of Fame Banquet in February. I am such a nut...I asked her to come hang out with us so Ben could get used to her before the banquet. He's never stayed with anyone other than Neal, Cindy, Cassie or Aunt Joyce. I know he will be fine, but I just worry. After dropping Ashton off, we asked Ben if he liked her and he said, "Yeah, Miss Ashton is so sweet." Precious!

Ben loves playing with these Melissa & Doug spelling puzzles. He is getting so good at letter and sound recognition. We bought a few tracing books, but he's just not that into writing letters yet.
Miss Ashton, me and Ben after Chili's. Ben had the "balloon man" make him an alligator hat.
Ben wanted to take a picture of me and Miss Ashton
more Ben photography......
Beauty and the Beast 3D!

No comments:

Post a Comment