I had a great time celebrating my 29th birthday today! Jeremy and Ben sang the birthday song to me before work. Our principal announces student and staff birthdays on the morning announcements, so I had tons of sweet students telling me happy birthday all day. We had dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Palace Pizza. I had spaghetti and meatballs and a marble cake with buttercream icing for dessert. We came home and got in our jammies and enjoyed a few rounds of Candy Land before bed. It was a wonderful day!
29...I am looking forward to seeing what you have in store for me this year! Peace out 28!
Jeremy and I have been married for six years now! We were high school sweethearts and added a sweet baby boy named Ben to our family October 1, 2008. We couldn't be more in love with him! This blog chronicles our adventures for our dear family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment