Sunday, October 9, 2011

More Birthday Pics and Weekend Randoms

We've had a great weekend! Ben and I hung out while Jeremy went to the football game Friday night. It was just too rainy to go out. We got lots of snuggle time and watched The Fox and the Hound II. We took Ben to the movies for the first time last night. We saw The Lion King in 3D. Ben did great! We bought the biggest tub of popcorn they had and some emmies (M&Ms). He got a little bored in spots, but was interested for the most part.
We've just been hanging out at home today. We all needed a chill day, so the rain sort of forced us to stay inside. I was supposed to run 6 miles today, but only got 4.5 in since the rain started back mid-run. Oh well....it was a nice excuse to come in and be lazy again, ha ha!
Enjoy the pictures and have a great week!
Ben with Walt and Minnie :)
We went to Legoland a couple of weekends ago for our free teacher passes. Ben loved the lego lion.

1 comment:

  1. ONLY 4.5 miles?! I repeat... ONLY?!?!?! Do I see a cross-country coach in the future?!

    Love the pics of Ben's bday... especially the one of y'all leaving the park. I'm sure you were just exhausted, but ah, the memories!

    ReplyDelete