Monday, October 17, 2011

Hunsader Farms!

We had so much fun on our first trip to Hunsader Farms yesterday! Ben played tons of games, had his first candy apple, and won the frog-jumping contest! I took a ton of pictures, so enjoy!

Enjoying his 1st candy apple :)


Frog-jumping contest: Ben had so much fun with this show. He was singing and dancing with the rest of the crowd. The man in the overalls kept getting volunteers from the audience. After Ben saw the first pair of boys volunteer, he shot his hand up in the air and told me he wanted to do it! I was so shocked! Ben was the fourth and last one to get called on. His frog's name was Jeremiah the Bull Frog :) Jeremy went in the ring to help him. The man put the microphone up to Ben and asked him what his name was. You could barely hear his sweet little voice say, "Ben." Ben had the wild frog. It jumped out of the ring and behind the trailer. Poor Jeremy had to chase it down. Ben won a little plastic cup with a plastic frog glued on top as his trophy. I need to get a picture of him with it.







Ben's 1st pony ride!


Ben really enjoyed the games. He played basketball, bowled, and fished. He would get so excited about winning tickets and candy prizes. I hope he is always this enthusiastic!






Fishing with Grandpa:



About to tear open the green lollipop he won :)


Showing off his prizes!








Ben and Grandpa checking out the butterfly garden:


Hay Stack Maze: Ben loved this!














He loved the small pumpkins!








Weekend randoms......


Ben loves playing with his Thomas the Train birthday gift.



Daddy and Ben before eating at Fat Boy's Friday night



P.S. I ran SIX miles when we got home from Hunsader Farms yesterday. I think I'm ready for the 10K on the 29th :D My legs still feel like jello today, but I feel confidant that I can run a pretty good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment