Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Party Animals!!!

We were party animals this weekend! My niece, Lauren, turned 11 years old on Friday. We celebrated with a pool/lake party on Saturday. Papa Stone (Jeremy's grandfather) turned 79 yesterday, so we celebrated him on Sunday. It was a fun, but exhausting weekend. I had to buy groceries yesterday because we were just too busy for the mundane things this weekend!

Jeremy and I are running in an 8K race this Saturday in Bartow. Say a few prayers for us that morning. It's a 5-mile race with a U-shaped "steep climb" around mile 4. Yikes! I set my alarm for 6am this past Sunday morning so I could run 5 miles through town. Frostproof doesn't have many steep climbs, but I made sure to do some hills.

Have a great week, everyone! Enjoy the pictures!

The birthday girl and her BFF, Shelby Garrett


Ben enjoying his watermelon snow cone :)


The birthday girl and more friends










My sweet cousin, Bella Shae. She turns one October 13th!


Ben, Daddy, and Uncle Chuck hanging out at Papa's


Enjoying some birthday cake (he has a sweet tooth like his mama!)


Ben's favorite toy at Papa's is this old, blue phone. He's never seen a phone with a cord before, ha ha! He likes to use the cord as a limbo stick or jump rope :)









Playing with Papa's birthday balloons

No comments:

Post a Comment