We have had a crazy, busy week! It started off Sunday with Jeremy waking up with a 103 degree fever. He went to the Urgent Care in Winter Haven and the doctor said he had strep throat. I quarantined him to our bedroom, praying that Ben and I wouldn't catch it. After two days of doing nothing but eating, sleeping, and resting, his fever was gone and he felt a little better. The good news is Ben and I didn't catch it! The bad news is the doctor said Jeremy couldn't race in the Firecracker 5K that we were scheduled to run on July 4th. Jeremy went to the race to cheer me on, but was so disappointed that he couldn't race. I invited a friend of mine to take Jeremy's place and she ended up placing 3rd in our age group! She was so excited! We watched fireworks in Bartow last night with Papa Stone and Ms. Pauline. Ben loved them! He was such a trooper...we didn't get home until 11 o'clock last night!
I've posted tons of pictures from this last week, so enjoy!



Our plans were to take Ben to Common Ground Park, but it rained. We ended up killing time at Lakeside Village. Ben loves throwing pennies in this fountain. We took him to Books-A-Million and got two books for $3 and a memory game.

Family picture at Ms. Pauline's house


Sitting in the mule waiting for the fireworks!

Ben and Papa Stone
Looks like you guys are having a blast this summer and making the most of your time off! I've loved looking at all your pics... even though I've been a slacker with my own... enjoy the rest of your break :-)
ReplyDelete