Monday, July 18, 2011

Vero Beach 2011

Jeremy, Ben, and I got together with my side of the family this past weekend at Vero Beach. The weather was gorgeous! I'm usually not a fan of the beaches on the East coast, but this beach looked more like the Gulf on Saturday. Ben had so much fun playing with his cousins. I've posted a ton of pictures from our trip, so enjoy!



This little guy liked posing for the camera. My sister's boyfriend picked him up and Ben got a close look. I'm not sure what kind of crab it is...it was a pretty blue color :)



Nathan Hayes (he doesn't like posing for the camera)



One HAPPY kid!







He could have stayed in the pool all day :)



Ben and me with Aunt Cindy (my mom's oldest sister)



BEACH time!



Nana buried Ben in the sand...he thought it was hilarious!







We took some family pictures on the beach at sunset. I thought they turned out really well :)

trying to get Ben to make a silly face with me







Ben was really concerned about Caleb. He kept pulling on my shorts and telling me that "cousin Caleb is sad." I'm trying to figure out why he's sad in this picture. After trying a few things, I asked if he wanted to get back in the water and he signed "please" to me. Precious!

No pictures please! Just put me back in the water!







My younger sister, Whitney, with Caleb



My mom loves this picture. It's rare that we're all together and can get a picture of all the kids. I loved seeing her so happy. I think this will become an annual trip.




Nana and her grandbabies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment