Monday, June 20, 2011

Ducks, Tricycles, Grilling, & Piggyback Rides....

are just some of the fun summer activities we've been enjoying! Ben stayed home with us all last week so we had to keep him busy! He's back at Joycie's this week for just a few hours every morning. He said he missed his friends. I guess Mama and Daddy are only cool for so long.....ha! Here are the pictures from this past week. I tried to keep them in some kind of order, but failed. Oh well! I know you guys will enjoy them anyway :)

Ben loves to ride the mule over to this little pond in Bartow to feed the ducks. They walk right up to us!







Ben and Papa Stone Saturday night




Ben loves my piggyback rides :)


and I love those sweet kisses! I have to get them now before he realizes he's too cool for kissing mama!








Ben loves his new grill!



We love watching him ride his tricycle :)


Lake fun!









Ben and Daddy watching the ducks :)



No comments:

Post a Comment