Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just thinking...

Today is my big sister's 31st birthday. It has me thinking a lot about our relationship. We are complete opposites and therefore, don't agree on many things. We used to fight (well, argue) like cats and dogs. If there was a discussion going on, you can bet our thoughts were on polar ends of the issue. Anyway, one thing I can say about my sister with 100% certainty is this: if anyone ever tried to hurt me or speak unkindly of me, she'd be on them like white on rice. And I bet that goes for every other pair of sisters out there. Isn't that great? And that makes me think of Ben and how I hope that his future brother or sister will always know that their big bro will always have their back.

Next Friday is my sweet little boy's 2nd birthday! Can you believe it??? Two years ago, my thoughts were consumed with labor and delivery, and now, I can't stop thinking about how much fun he is going to have exploring Sea World on his birthday! Time is flying!

Here are this week's pictures of my baby. Will I ever stop calling him that? Don't worry, that's a rhetorical question. And I'm sure ya'll know what my answer is for it!

Ben sporting Momma's glasses. He has such a Steve Urkel look in this picture...snort snort, "did I do that??". Our 7th grade class theme for Spirit Week is "nerd day." I can't wait to nerd these glasses and my wardrobe up a bit (I'm thinking tape around the middle of my glasses, pants up to my chest, and pig tails).


Ben racing his big, black truck (like Grandpa's).



We have to watch our little chipmunk very closely. He'll cram as many goldfish into his mouth as he can before we stop him.

These are some pictures of Ben just goofing around outside. He loves to play under our neighbor's big oak tree.





I love his face in this shot :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment