Monday, April 12, 2010

Another week...

Back to work last week after Spring Break was not fun! I get used to spending the entire day with Ben, then SIKE...back to work! I keep reminding myself that there are only a few months left until summer. I forgot to upload several cute pictures I had taken of Ben over the break. Some are before his haircut! I didn't realize how long his hair had gotten. The others are some random shots from this past week.

Ben had a runny nose all of Spring Break and then started acting fussy last Tuesday and Wednesday. He was tugging at his ear, too. He wasn't running any fevers, but the ear tugging in combination with the fussiness worried me. Ben is always so happy-go-lucky that I know something is up when he's fussy. I took him to see Dr. Larue Wednesday and he had tonsillitis! Dr. Larue thinks the runny nose drained into his throat and caused the inflammation. He's on an antibiotic and we're giving him Claritin until all these blooms are gone. He seems to be much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment