Sunday, April 25, 2010

18 Months Check-Up

Ben finally had his 18 months check-up Friday afternoon. We got a great report from Dr. Larue. Ben weighs 23 lbs. 9 ounces and is 34 inches tall. His height is in the 90th percentile on the growth chart! The doctor says Ben is still much taller than he is heavy, which is a very good thing. Jeremy is not very tall, but his grandfather, my father, and my grandfather all are. I hope he has that gene :) Ben is still not that fond of his pediatrician. He cried from the time we pulled into the parking lot (he realized where he was), until the time the exam was over. He did, however, stop crying in the middle of the exam to wave and say "hi"......maybe he's coming around a little.

Jeremy put together an alumni game for all of the former FHS baseball players last Saturday. There was a big turn-out and the team raised almost $700 in donations alone. It was really fun to watch some of the guys I went to school with playing ball again. One of Jeremy's assistant coaches took the pictures of Ben that I've posted below. They are so funny! I have more pictures, but I honestly don't feel like uploading them right now. I'm really hooked on my new book, titled House Rules, and can't wait to read some more! I'll post more pictures next week.

1 comment: