Monday, February 15, 2010

February Update

Gosh! I can't believe I haven't updated this thing since January 21st! We have lots of news to share. I'll tell you guys the best news first.....Ben isn't going to daycare anymore!!! YIPEE!!! He was getting sick every other week so my wonderful cousin, Cassie, is keeping him for us until the end of the school year. His new routine is so much better. He is getting to sleep in, which means his bedtime has been pushed back to 8 o'clock instead of 7. Jeremy usually gets home from baseball practice around 6, so he actually gets to spend a few hours with Ben this way. Cassie and Ben hang out at the house for a couple of hours in the morning and then they usually go spend a couple of hours with my Aunt Joyce. My Aunt Joyce is keeping 4 kids right now that are 3 to 5 years of age. Ben gets to hang out with the big kids and is also getting used to Aunt Joyce, who he will be staying with in August. He will be with her until he starts school. Yay!!! Ben just seems so much happier being at home and around family all day. He loves playing outside so he gets to do much more of that now (even more if this stupid cold weather would go away!)

Baseball season has begun! Jeremy's first game was Thursday night against Lake Gibson. His second game was Saturday against Bartow. Ben and I actually got to go to that game and we had a blast! I forgot my camera, though, so I don't have any cute ball park pictures to share.

We had a relaxing Valentine's Day yesterday. We hung out and played at the house. We also went to Publix and got most of the cleaning done. Jeremy and I pay per viewed Couples Retreat last night, which was really cute. I can't believe February is almost over. We've got FCAT next month and then Spring Break. This school year is flying! I'll leave you with some new pictures of my little valentine and some oldies of me and my big valentine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment