Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's Two Thousand Ten, I love my little Ben....(I came up with more to this little rap, but Jeremy begged me not to share my cheesiness with the world, haha)

Here is a picture of my favorite little guy ringing in the New Year:


Some of my New Year's Resolutions:

1. Get back to exercising 5 days a week. Not because I need to lose weight, but because I feel better when I do and I will be around longer to care for my family.

2. Be less of a control freak (i.e. stop cleaning the house so much and let go of the compulsion to keep everything in a certain spot)

3. Keep my family as the #1 priority in my life and let everything else fall into place.

Sounds simple, right? I got this neat little card along with one of my birthday cards and I'm going to try to remember this all year long:

"Lord, I have too much to do, but it's all important. Help me to set priorities so that I don't feel lost in the pace and the pressure. Give me the wisdom and energy to accomplish what's necessary without wasting time or effort. And help me to make the best use of my day, remembering that time is a precious gift from You."

No comments:

Post a Comment