Holy cow! Is it really December already? I can't believe 2009 is almost over. We went down to Sebring the weekend after Thanksgiving and picked out our first tree together as a family of three. Ben was so happy walking up to the trees and touching them. He likes to pull the ornaments off, so for this year, only the top half of our tree is decorated! We'll try the full tree again next year, haha! Jeremy and I will celebrate our second wedding anniversary next week! I can't believe we've been married for two years! I remember that day like it was yesterday. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this month.....our anniversary, winter break, and spending the holidays with our family and friends.
Jeremy and I have been married for six years now! We were high school sweethearts and added a sweet baby boy named Ben to our family October 1, 2008. We couldn't be more in love with him! This blog chronicles our adventures for our dear family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment