Grandpa Byrd just got a new camera, so here are some random shots taken with his Nikon. I can't get over how good the quality of the pictures are with this camera. I think I need to save and buy one for myself!
Here are the pictures from Ben's first haircut yesterday. We took Ben to Park Avenue Hair Place where Amy Robillard works. Jeremy coached her son, Austin, his first and second years coaching at FMSHS. The Robillards are the sweetest little family. I have Amy's youngest daughter, Amanda, in class this year. Ben did much better than I expected. He cried, but never tried to squirm out of the chair. I did give in and give him a sucker in hopes of cheering him up. I hardly ever give him sugar like that, so it worked! I'm still a little sad that his hair is gone, but he really does look handsome. Jeremy is very happy we finally got it cut!
*Before Picture* Checking out Mrs. Amy's scissors Momma trying to comfort Ben with a sucker
Wow, 1st haircuts look like a big deal... Complete with picture-taking, an audience, and even bribery! Ha! He sure does look handsome, though! I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas.
As for adding a playlist to your blog... I use www.playlist.com. If you set up an account (free) and arrange a playlist with the music you want, it will ask you if you want to link it to your blog. It gives directions- pretty simple. Anyway, hope that helps!
Jeremy and I have been married for six years now! We were high school sweethearts and added a sweet baby boy named Ben to our family October 1, 2008. We couldn't be more in love with him! This blog chronicles our adventures for our dear family and friends.
Wow, 1st haircuts look like a big deal... Complete with picture-taking, an audience, and even bribery! Ha! He sure does look handsome, though! I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas.
ReplyDeleteAs for adding a playlist to your blog... I use www.playlist.com. If you set up an account (free) and arrange a playlist with the music you want, it will ask you if you want to link it to your blog. It gives directions- pretty simple. Anyway, hope that helps!