Spring break was very relaxing this year. The baseball team played in a tournament in Lake Placid Monday-Wednesday. Grandma & Grandpa Byrd and I took Ben to the first game hoping he would do better than the previous games we've taken him to. Nope! Ben did not enjoy the ballpark atmosphere! We left the game early and took him to Pizza Hut. He had a great time playing with a spoon ;-) The rest of the week we stayed close to home enjoying the fact that we didn't have to get up and go to work! I finally finished reading The Shack, which I highly recommend to everyone!
Easter was very relaxing as well. Ben was very excited to find what the Easter Bunny had left him that morning! Grandma & Grandpa Byrd, Papa Stone, and Great Aunt Lisa joined us for Easter lunch. Later that day, Jeremy and I hid eggs and took Ben outside to "hunt". Here are some pictures of Ben with his basket of goodies and his egg hunt.
Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment