I think Jeremy and I are finally settling into being a family of three now. I know that probably sounds crazy since he's been with us for 6 months. I just can't explain how surreal the transition to being parents has been. I think we've been so caught up in the day-to-day that we didn't realize how much time has passed! People were not kidding when they said our world was about to be turned upside down. You know, Jeremy and I have been together for almost 11 years now and we were pretty stuck in our ways............used to going and doing as we pleased. Boy did that change! (for the good of course) It really is hard to remember what life was like before Ben. And now...I can't wait for the next one! Am I crazy????
I think I'm rambling now so I'll stop typing. I'll leave you guys with some new video of Ben. One is of him in his jumperoo (he really goes to town these days) and one is of him eating bananas (I can't seem to type "bananas" without singing "I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and bananas--momma & Ben jam to that one). Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment